A CELL-BASED AND READY-TO-USE CONCEPT
FOR IN VITRO INTESTINAL ABSORPTION EVALUATION
CacoReady™ is an innovative cell-based and ready-to-use kit.
The kit consists of 24 and 96 insert-integrated permeable support seeded with differentiated and polarized Caco-2 barriers on polycarbonate microporous filters.
CacoReady™ Allows in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets. CacoReady™ is flexible since plates can be used up to 5 days after ideal cell barrier differentiation at day 21. CacoReady™ is a time and cost-saving tool for early stage drug discovery and development.
Provides 21-day cell barrier allowing reduction of in-house maintenance and handling of Caco-2 cell cultures.
High flexibility as the kit is useable up to 5 days after after 21-day cell barrier differentiation.
Time saving and cost-effective.
Adaptable to automated procedures and High Throughtput Screening.
Easy and clean handling.
Full cell functionality after transportation.
Shipping medium easy to remove by liquefaction at 37ºC.
Visit CACOREADY Website
- 24 and 96-HTS insert–integrated plate format.
- Exclusive solid shipping medium.
- Evaluation of: oral absorption efficiency, oral bioavailability and oral toxicity.
- Study of mechanisms involved in oral and intestinal absorption.
- Suitable for research on new delivery systems.
- Studies of Drug Transporters and Drug-Drug Interaction.