Primary cells are widely used for in-vitro testing of drug metabolism, toxicity and efficacy. Current existing preservation techniques compromise the functional integrity and in-vivo-like qualities. Better systems will provide more reliability in ADME testing before compounds are tested in expensive animal models.
- An innovative gel-like cell preservation matrix.
- Allows preservation of cells in a non-frozen state with minimal loss of viability and functional integrity.
- Cells have an extended period of usability.
- Rapidly recover cells from the matrix and use them as freshly isolated cells.
- Revolutionary approach to cope with traditional cry preserved cell transportation.
- SM remains in optimal conditions at RT 15-25⁰C and starts to liquefy at 37⁰C.
- SM keeps the cells in latency stage with a preservation effect on cells functionality.
- SM preserves integrity and cell junctions for 5 days during storage and transportation.
- All components of the system are non-toxic.
No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed.
The patented shipping medium of ReadyCell allows delivery worldwide shipping at RT conditions. It’s a revolutionary approach provide a cell-based kit ready-to-use.
Main customer’s presence around the world:
- USA and Canada
- Europe: UK, Germany and France
- Asia: India, Japan, Taiwan and China
Approximate delivery times:
- USA and Canada: 48h
- Europe: 24h
- Asia: between 48-72h