Predictive intestinal in vitro acute toxicity
24 or 96 multiwell insert plates seeded with 21 days differentiated and polarized Caco-2 cells. Expose your development molecules to a confluent monolayer and determine cytotoxicity and cellular viability.
KRECE-CCT01 CacoTox 24 MultiWell
KRECE-CCT50 CacoTox 96 MultiWell
ReadyCell ready-to-use cell monolayer kits benefits
- No in-house cell culture maintenance nor cell licensing costs
- Shipments worldwide to any location at room temperature thanks to our patented technology
- High flexibility
- High reproducibility within and between manufacturing batches
- Cell-based assays ready-to-use
- Full cell functionality after transportation
- Highly predictive and useful in the in vitro to in vivo progression
- Validation data available and high quality-control standards
- Technical support during the assay and in bio-analytics
The endothelial cells that conform the BBB limit the passage of blood circulating endogenous substrates and larger molecules to the brain. This intrinsic protective role is also a major hurdle for reasearchers developing drugs for Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders.
Evaluate intestinal inflammation with Caco2 cell-based in vitro kits to reproduce phisiological conditions.
Cell-based in vitro models are suitable to evaluate human phisiology optimizing research. This review introduce reference models to evaluate gastrointestinal metabolism.