ReadyCell is a biotechnological company focused on providing superior cell-based in vitro plates for the ADME-Tox market segment. Our innovative products facilitate and streamline drug discovery and medical research studies thanks to a revolutionary and patented gel-like cell culture medium, Shipping Medium®, which preserves cell functionality and viability at room temperature for up to 7 days.
We are searching for a talented Business Developer to represent our company by building and maintaining client relationships. Among other things, you will be required to take part in both the sales activities and business development within the department both via marketing lead conversion, trade show contacts, and individual lead generation.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. You will also need excellent written communication skills. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose expertise translates into increased customer loyalty and profitability.
- Account Management: maintain effective communication with assigned clients, processing orders, coordinating requests with all other departments, and establishing long-lasting rapport.
- Business Development: prospect new markets and applications for our portfolio, actively seeking strategies to acquire new leads.
- Networking: attend events and fairs at national and international levels to establish valuable relationships with key stakeholders and prospective and existing clients.
- Leadership: have a good spirit of initiative, to be able to make informed decisions while considering inter-department feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales, value-selling experience preferrable
- Superb customer service skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- A proven track record in developing and closing targeted sales
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- At least a Master in a life sciences-related field
- Cell biology and drug discovery knowledge
- Proficient in written and spoken English, additional languages are strongly encouraged
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry best practices
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
- Immediate incorporation
- Home-based and Office
- Flexible working hours
Interested candidates must be Spanish residents or hold a valid work visa.
Only resumes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.