We are looking for a ‘Digital Communications Officer’
ReadyCell is a biotechnological company focused on providing superior cell-based in vitro kits for the ADME-Tox market segment. Our innovative products facilitate and streamline drug discovery and medical research studies thanks to a revolutionary and patented gel-like cell culture medium, Shipping Medium®, which preserves cell functionality and viability at room temperature for up to 7 days.
We are searching for a talented digital communications officer to represent our company by building and maintaining a positive image for our company, which includes defining the digital marketing strategy of the company as well as increasing the social media presence of our brand. Among other things, you will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating original highly scientific content as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. You will also need excellent written communication skills. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Strategy: creation and execution of the online communication plan of the entity
- Management and Development of Web Projects: website information architecture, usability, SEO, content creation, and Google Analytics Reports
- Social Media Management: preparation and planning of the social media strategy and implementation
- Writing: production of engaging content for both online and offline platforms (web, blogs, flyers, etc.)
- Graphic Design: manage the Adobe Suite platform and knowledge of HTML for mailing and blog.
- Leadership: coordination of digital communications activities with all other departments
Skills and Experience
- Effective scientific writing and presenting skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Proven ability to build brand awareness and social media communities in Linkedin
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Good understanding of WordPress architecture and aesthetics
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field
- A bachelor’s degree, or similar, in a life sciences-related field will be advantageous
- Marketing and social media experience
- Cell biology and drug discovery knowledge
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry best practices
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Data analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Immediate incorporation
- Flexible working hours
Interested candidates must submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org