Your one-stop Caco-2 solution
24 or 96 transwell insert plates seeded with 21 days differentiated and polarized Caco-2 cells. The reference in vitro technique to evaluate intestinal permeability in novel orally administered compounds, according to leading regulatory agencies.
|KRECE-CCR01||CacoReady 24 Transwell|
|KRECE-CCR02||CacoReady 24 Well (without transwell)|
|KRECE-CCR04||CacoReady 24 Well (individual transwell)|
|KRECE-CCR50||CacoReady 96 Transwell|
|KRECE-CCR51||CacoReady 96 Well (without transwell)|
CacoReady in the Literature
- Yeste, S., et al. (2020). Preliminary in Vitro Assessment of the Potential of EST64454, a Sigma-1 Receptor Antagonist, for Pharmacokinetic Drug–Drug Interactions. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2020 Vol. 43:1 p. 68-76.
- Aubets J, Jansat J-M, Salva M, et al. (2019). No evidence for interactions of dimethylfumarate (DMF) and its main metabolite monomethylfumarate (MMF) with human cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes and the P-glycoprotein (P-gp) drug transporter. Pharmacol Res Perspect. 2019;e00540.
- Guardiola et al. (2018). Targeted Covalent Inhibition of Prolyl Oligopeptidase (POP): Discovery of Sulfonylfluoride Peptidomimetics. Cell Chemical Biology 25, 1031–1037.
- Kenzaoui, B.H., Vilà, M., Juillerat-Jeanneret, L. (2012). Evaluation of uptake and transport of cationic and anionic ultrasmall iron oxide nanoparticles by human colon cells. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012; 7: 1275–1286. doi: 10.2147/IJN.S26865.
Pankiewicz, Piotr, et al. “Do Small Molecules Activate the TrkB Receptor in the Same Manner as BDNF? Limitations of Published TrkB Low Molecular Agonists and Screening for Novel TrkB Orthosteric Agonists.” Pharmaceuticals 14.8 (2021): 704.
A secreting mucus intestinal barrier
24 transwell insert plates seeded with 21 days differentiated and polarized Caco-2 and HT-29 (human goblet) cells. An in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets in a barrier physiologically closer to the intestinal epithelium.
|KRECE-CCG01||CacoGoblet 24 Transwell|
|KRECE-CCG02||CacoGoblet 24 (individual transwell)|
CacoGoblet in the literature
- Servi, B., Ranzini, F. (2017). Protective efficacy of antidiarrheal agents in a permeability model of Escherichia coli-infected CacoGoblet cells. Future Microbiology, vol. 12, no. 16. https://doi.org/10.2217/fmb-2016-0195
- Fraile, B., et al. (2017). Xyloglucan, hibiscus and propolis for the prevention of urinary tract infections: results of in vitro studies. Future Microbiology, vol. 12, no. 8. https://doi.org/10.2217/fmb-2017-0015
An alternative cellular model based on MDCKII cells
24 and 96 transwell insert plates cultured with 12 days differentiated MDCKII parental line cells. A reference in vitro model to evaluate passive permeation and specific receptor mediated transport of new compounds.
|KRECE-CTR01||PreadyPort-CTRL (24 Transwell)|
|KRECE-CTR50||PreadyPort-CTRL (96 Transwell)|
|KRECE-MDR01||PreadyPort-MDR1 (24 Transwell)|
|KRECE-MDR02||PreadyPort-MDR1/CTRL 1:1 (24 Transwell)|
|KRECE-MDR50||PreadyPort-MDR1 (96 Transwell)|
|KRECE-MDR51||PreadyPort-MDR1/CTRL 1:1 (96 Transwell)|
PreadyPort in the literature
- Miyamoto, R., et al. (2019). The Impact of Endogenous Breast Cancer Resistance Protein on Human P-Glycoprotein-Mediated Transport Assays Using LLC-PK1 Cells Transfected With Human P-Glycoprotein. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 108, Issue 3, pp. 1085-1089. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xphs.2018.10.012
- Aubets, J., Jansat, J-M., Salva, M., et al. (2019). No evidence for interactions of dimethylfumarate (DMF) and its main metabolite monomethylfumarate (MMF) with human cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes and the P-glycoprotein (P-gp) drug transporter. Pharmacol Res Perspect. 2019;e00540. DOI: 10.1002/prp2.540
ReadyCell ready-to-use cell monolayer kits benefits
- No in-house cell culture maintenance nor cell licensing costs
- Shipments worldwide to any location at room temperature thanks to our patented technology
- High flexibility
- High reproducibility within and between manufacturing batches
- Cell-based assays ready-to-use
- Highly predictive and useful in the in vitro to in vivo progression
- Technical support during the assay and in bio-analytics