ReadyCell Ready-to-Use kits help you in your drug discovery and development studies. The kits are stored and transported at room temperature, are available on demand and facilitate your drug discovery and development studies assays.
- Time and cost saving (Reduction of in-house cell culture maintenance, avoiding variability due to cell culture and/or no cell licensing cost)
- Cell-based Assays, Ready-to-Use
- Shipments worldwide to any location at room temperature thanks to our technology “Shipping Medium” avoiding using dry ice or liquid nitrogen
- High flexibility (Stable up to 5 days after cell barrier differentiation)
- Highly predictive and useful in the in vitro to in vivo progression
- High reproducibility within and between manufacturing batches
- Full cell functionality after transportation
- Validation data available and high quality-control standards
- Technical support during the assay and in bio-analytics
Caco-2 based Ready-to-Use permeability models
CacoReady™ is an innovative cell-based and ready-to-use kit. The kit consists of 24 and 96 insert-integrated permeable support seeded with differentiated and polarized Caco-2 barriers on polycarbonate microporous filters. CacoReady™ allows in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets. CacoReady™ is flexible since plates can be used up to 5 days after ideal cell barrier differentiation at day 21. CacoReady™ is a time and cost-saving tool for early stage drug discovery and development.
MDCKII Cell Based Models for Active Transport, Drug-Drug Interaction Studies and Specific Clearence
PreadyPort is a transport kit family of products based in MDCKII cells transfected with transporter proteins to investigate drug efflux and/or uptake. This cell line is a useful model for the identification of different transporter substrates and inhibitors, also it’s a monolayer system suitable for performing both substrate and inhibition assessments and is often used to model the net transport events.
A Mucus Secretomg Ready-to-use Concept for in vitro Intestinal Absorption Evaluation
CacoGoblet, is a mucus-secreting ready-to-use kit. The kit contains differentiated polarized Caco-2 and human goblet cells seeded on polycarbonate microporus filters. CacoGoblet allows in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets in a barrier physiologically closer to the intestinal epithelium. CacoGoblet is a target system for hydrophilic compounds.
IsoCyp-Tox includes HepG2 cells transiently transduced with individual human CYP450 isoforms, making these cells metabolically competent. IsoCyp-Tox allows detection of biotransformation mediated-toxicity in just one single experiment.
Shipping Medium: ReadyCell's patented shipping technology
- An innovative gel-like cell preservation matrix
- Allows preservation of cells in a non-frozen state with minimal loss of viability and functional integrity
- Extend cells’ period of usability
- Recover rapidly cells from the matrix and use them as freshly isolated cells
- Remains in optimal conditions at RT 15-25⁰C and starts to liquefy at 37⁰C
- Preserves integrity and cell junctions for 5 days during storage and transportation
- All components of the system are non-toxic
Approximate delivery times: USA and Canada: 48h – Europe: 24h – Asia: between 48-72h