A novel cell based and ready-to-use concept
for in vitro evaluation of biotransformation-mediated metabolic toxicity
IsoCyp-Tox is an innovative cell-based and ready-to-use kit. The kit consists of 96-well plates seeded with the hepatic cell line HepG2 transiently transduced with individual human CYP450 isoforms, making these cells metabolically competent.
IsoCyp-Tox allows in vitro detection and screening of biotransformation-mediated toxicity of lead and drug targets in just one single experiment.
IsoCyp-Tox is powerful as well as time and cost-saving tool during hit to lead and lead optimization phases in early stage of drug discovery and development.
- Suitable to current toxicity end-points (MTT,WST,LDH,ATP, etc) without specific know-how.
- Cost-effective and time saving due to reduction of in-house maintenance and handling of cell cultures.
- Identification of specific CYPs involved in potential production of toxic metabolites in jus one experiment.
- Designed to allow dose-response studies & IC50 curve fitting at early stage.
- High reproducibility.
- Adaptable to automated procedures and High Throughput Screening.
- Available for just-in-time use.
- Similar or even higher CYP activity levels than those observed in fresh human hepatocytes.
- Shipping medium easily to remove by liquefaction at 37ºC.
- Single human CYP450 isoform expression (3A4, 2E1, 1A2, 2A6, 2C9, 2C19).
- High CYP450 isoform activities.
- 96-well plate format.
- Customizable plate design.
- Exclusive solid shipping medium.
- Early detection and screeting of potential bioactivation-dependent acute toxicity of target compunds.
- Identification of CYP isoforms involved in potential production of toxic metabolites.
- Metabolic activation screening.
[button link=”http://dev-readycell.pantheonsite.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IsoCyp_data_file_2013.pdf” type=”icon” newwindow=”yes”] DOWNLOAD BROUCHURE[/button] [button link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” type=”icon” icon=”mail”] CONTACT US [/button]