ReadyCell supports the pharmacological evaluation of drug candidates to minimize costs, facilitates lead optimization, and speeds up new drug development.
Developing innovative in vitro tools for preclinical stages, main efflux and uptake transporters, and toxicity-metabolism.
ReadyCell is fully committed to innovation. We are continuously expanding our product portfolio based on the latest drug transporter science results, the pharmaceutical industry’s needs, and suggestions of the various regulatory agencies. Our mission is to continue to develop reliable, high quality and practical tools that optimize the whole drug discovery process.
Proof of Concept
- Ready-to-use Hepatocytes
- Ready-to-use Cardiomyocytes
- PreadyTake MATE2-K
- PreadyTake OAT1
- PreadyTake OAT3
- PreadyPort OAT1/BCRP
- PreadyTake OATP1B1
- PreadyTake OATP1B3
- Preadyctive MRP2
Are you interested in developing innovative in vitro systems?
ReadyCell Scientists are available to discuss tailored projects indicated for drug discovery and biomedical research.
ReadyCell is involved in several research projects with public and private organizations and is always keen to examine new scientific collaborations.
CIEN 2019 – SEGURAM
- SEGURAM is a consortium of seven companies whose main objective is to research and develop new sustainable strategies along the meat industry’s entire value chain to increase productivity and food security while reducing the use of antibiotics.
- ReadyCell is developing new in vitro gut-on-a-chip models to evaluate the efficacy of active ingredients and bioavailability of nutrients.
MISIONES 2020 – BIOPRINTIA
- BioPrintIA is developing innovative biotechnology of tailor-designed bioimplants based on artificial intelligence and 3D bio-printing. The medical device will be indicated for osteoarticular tissue transplants, significantly reducing degenerative knee symptomatology and considerably improving the patient’s quality of life.
- ReadyCell’s expertise will help to develop a cell-based in vitro system, which artificially reproduces physiological osteoarticular conditions.
HORIZON 2020 – FETOPEN
- StretchBio aims to boost and transform biomedical research and clinical diagnosis through the development of a novel compact device for in vitro continuous two-dimensional mechanical stress monitoring of living tissues for drug screening purposes in personalized cancer medicine.
- ReadyCell will command the commercialization possibilities of the StretchBio project thanks to its leading position and experience in the biomedical field and its network of distribution partners worldwide.
MCIN/AEI 2022 – 3DLIVER
- 3DLIVER project’s main objective is to develop new in vitro 3D tools derived from the human liver, relevant for the discovery and preclinical phases of drug development.
- ReadyCell S.L., as the project coordinator, will help transform the Innovative Human-Derived 3D Liver Models into ready-to-use in vitro tools that contribute to optimize the overall drug discovery process.
Externalizing your Cell Culture
Cytotoxicity Assay Protocol
Through this protocol we offer our CacoReady plates for assessing drug-associated gastrointestinal side effects.
StretchBio holds its 18-month meeting
Our representatives participated in the 18-month meeting of the StretchBio project, held in Freiburg. The meeting was focused on the design and operation of the functional prototype of the sensor.
Happy International Women’s Day!
With this infographic, we proudly show the key facts we have achieved in recent times in promoting gender equality and women’s rights in the company.
Toxicological evaluation of chemicals and the implications of human P-gp and BCRP transporters
Publications have confirmed the importance of developing safe chemical agents using membrane transporter analysis as a criterion. This is reflected in the field of pesticides, one of the areas in which this analysis has been most widely applied.