Due to the current situation and special circumstances, ReadyCell’s team would like to thank all healthcare professionals for the huge effort to contain the pandemic, which allows to carry on our daily lives.
- The evaluation of drug interactions in preclinical stages optimizes novel drug development
- Role of pharmacological efflux receptors in cancer treatment resistance
- Recommended cell-based in vitro testing to assess BCRP protein-mediated transport
- 3rd SCI-RSC Symposium on Transporters in Drug Discovery and Development
- Why evaluate MDR1 receptor affinity in CNS pharmacokinetic assays?