ReadyCell S.L. was proud to recently welcome our colleagues and partners from SOLVO Biotechnology to our facilities in the Barcelona Science Park. SOLVO Biotechnology is a leading provider of transporter services and products for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and CRO companies. We had the pleasure to welcome their representatives Nóra Kormos, Nikoletta Geltsch and Zsolt Fekete to discuss different topics related to quality, commercial, and new collaboration scenarios.
- The evaluation of drug interactions in preclinical stages optimizes novel drug development
- Role of pharmacological efflux receptors in cancer treatment resistance
- Recommended cell-based in vitro testing to assess BCRP protein-mediated transport
- 3rd SCI-RSC Symposium on Transporters in Drug Discovery and Development
- Why evaluate MDR1 receptor affinity in CNS pharmacokinetic assays?